Saturday, December 11, 2010

Welcome!

Hi you guys!

Some of you may know that I started a blog last year,but I just felt like I wanted a change--nothing against my old blog, but some of my posts just felt so outdated that I wanted a fresh-blog-start. So welcome to Malia In the City!

This blog will be all about my adventures in the little/big city I live in, the beautiful Seattle! I'm in my second year as a student at UW and I love it. I just started a job at Radio Disney as a promotions assistant, aka a Road Crew member. My paychecks have Mickey Mouse on them!

I had an idea for this blog post, but I think I'll just keep it introductory and let you get to know me a little more, so here is a list of some of my favorite things!

I love:
Pink!
Disney
Dogs
Smiles
Laughing
Coffee--especially Starbucks!
Magazines
Celebrity Gossip
Sunshine
Shopping

And of course, friends and family!

Thank you all for reading the first post of Malia In the City--stay tuned for more fabulous adventures!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I never knew you had a blog, Malia. How cool!!

    ReplyDelete