Friday, January 14, 2011

Things I'm Excited About (A Week in Review)

Maybe I'll make this a weekly thing!

1) One of my best friends coming to visit, very soon!

2) Rooney Mara in Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. Every since she debuted her new look I've been, well I admit a little scared, but mostly just really excited to see what she's going to do with the role!!

3) My new "Simple Diary" by Keel's in Orange. The cheerful color and the silly prompts (example: "Your Day was (only choose one): Out of Order, Sauteed, or a Brother) make my life feel simplified already!

4) My first Biopsych test to be over....have you ever felt like all the help your teachers try to give you, only makes you more confused?? That's where I'm at right now, and I doubt it's a good place to be...

5) In honor of said visiting friend, I've cleaned up my room and created a little reading/whatever nook from my window seat. It looks so cute! I can't wait to wile away the cold winter hours with a cup of peppermint tea and a book :)

6) Oh and the GOLDEN GLOBES, hello!! I am counting on Natalie Portman as Best Actress for Black Swan, and Colin Firth as Best Actor for The King's Speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment