Monday, January 31, 2011

Lovable Lollygagging

Hi guys! It's been so long since I last blogged (despite my wonderful idea to make a weekly list of things I'm excited about--I should have known I would forget!) that I thought I would briefly check in :) after all, what else would I do when I have a mountain of English homework to do?

Some exciting things: I'm officially an English major now! It makes me feel more like an actual student now that I have a major and thus, a ticket to graduate. I've also just signed up for the LSJ (Law, Societies, and Justice Minor) and am going to be minoring in that as well. I wish I had time to add a double major to the list, but I just don't see it happening : / we'll see though!

I'm trying to set aside more time for school, not only doing homework but just to think about what I'm doing and try and go above and beyond. I've recently decided that I really want to go to law school, and I'm really excited about the idea of my education and thoughts growing--you know?

But notice how I say I'm "trying" to set aside time. Of course I end up perusing my celebrity gossip and style blogs, or watching How I Met Your Mother. But at least I'm trying ; )

I should probably get back to what I'm doing right now: trying to get some homework done, listening to me and my friend's latest music obsession: the local and adorable Carson Henley, and facing the temptation of the cookies our sorority's chef just made.

Love,
Malia In The City

No comments:

Post a Comment